The kitchen is one of the most important basics of the house, every woman is interested in organizing it in her own way according to her uses, and she is also interested in cleaning it permanently as it is one of the places most susceptible to dirt, where water vapor and accumulated fat are a strong attraction to attract dust and dirt on the walls.
How to clean kitchen wood from fat
The task of cleaning the kitchen is one of the difficult tasks that confront the housewife during her daily life, and that is why every woman looks for different ways to clean it, either on a daily basis or through a deep cleaning process, and here are some of the ways that help you clean the kitchen:
Daily cleaning method through a mixture of water and vinegar
- This is one of the best ways to get rid of the accumulated fats on the kitchen wood, by mixing an equal amount of water and vinegar.
- Using a clean cotton swab moistened with the mixture, wipe the wooden kitchen surfaces on a daily basis after finishing cooking, and then bring a dry cloth and dry the kitchen surfaces with it so as not to be affected by water.
Steps to deep clean your kitchen with food soda
- By mixing an amount of food soda and an appropriate amount of water to form a homogeneous mixture.
- Bring a piece of cloth and put the mixture on it and wipe the corners of the wooden kitchen completely, and leave it for a full quarter of an hour.
- Then wipe it well another spot moistened with water and then dry it so that it does not leave any traces of soda on the wood.
Kitchen design ideas 2020 modern kitchen decor