Just so, How do you make a pocket out of cardstock?
How do you make a pocket journal?
Similarly, How do I make a paper pocket folder?
All you need to do is,
- Fold the paper in half like a book.
- Open the folder and paste a length of tape to the bottom of one side of the paper.
- Carefully paste the other side on top of the tape, from edge to edge.
- We also added paperclips to the design, to hold the upper half in place. But, that’s completely optional.
How do you make a pocket out of a dollar bill?
How do you fold a pouch?
How do you make a simple pocket?
What is a junk Journal?
A Junk Journal is a handmade book of recycled and found materials and ephemera. The pages can be used to write, draw, paint or record memories, thoughts, ideas, and inspiration. … Materials for a junk journal are always found or recycled so they are sustainable and eclectic!
What is a floating pocket?
It creates a moveable pocket you can fill with ephemera or a journaling card, and it creates a really cute tuck spot on the other side.
How do you make pocket junk journals?
How do I create a mini pocket folder?
How do I make my own accordion folder?
What to Do:
- Step 1: Cut a piece of white cardstock in half lengthwise to make two long, skinny rectangles.
- Step 2: Fold the cardstock in half widthwise.
- Step 3: Fold the top flap in half again, aligning the bottom edge to the top crease.
- Step 4: Flip the cardstock over and do the same to the other side.
How do I create a pocket file?
How many times can you fold money before it tears?
According to CNBC, you would have to fold a bill back-and-forth about 4,000 times before it actually tears.